【終了】｜生口島柑橘と工房仁子鞄｜Ikuchijima-citrus & hitokokaban-works at KIRO 広島 by THE SHARE HOTELS
In the islands of the Shimanami Kaido that connects Honshu and Shikoku with a bridge
There is an island blessed with exceptionally strong light.
On that island, lemons, hassaku oranges, navel oranges, etc.
Many citrus fruits are abundantly fruited
The citrus fruits from Ikuchi Island, which were exposed to the strong sunlight,
Juicy and rich in taste, for the eating habits of people living in Setouchi
It is a deeply rooted fruit.
Hitoko Kaban has an individual workshop on Ikuchi Island.
While fully drawing out the individuality of the material of leather,
We create various creations with technology and sensibility.
This exhibition is located on the prefectural border between Hiroshima and Ehime prefectures.
With products made using pesticide-free citrus grown on Ikuchi Island
Continue to create original works on Ikuchi Island
Please see the work of Kobo Niko Bag.
Holding period ｜ April 29, 2021 (Thursday / holiday) ~
May 18, 2021 (Tuesday)
Place ｜ KIRO Hiroshima by THE SHARE HOTELS 1F (3-21 Mikawa-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima City) @ kiro.thesharehotels
Holding time | Same as hotel business hours.
Main event | CICANE @cicane_official
Project | JIRI (Tachibana Garden) @ tachibana.garden
Exhibition | Kobo Niko Bag
◎ Koubou Niko bag (hitokokaban)
An individual workshop by Ms. Hitoko Fujita in Onomichi City, Hiroshima Prefecture / Ikuchi Island.
Encountered the charm of leather at a fashion school
Traveled to Italy alone to learn how to make bags.
After returning to Japan
In 2006, he started making original leather bags at his hometown of Ikuchijima. To He announces new works at a solo exhibition held at a select shop once a year.
In recent years
Leather pots and slippers in collaboration with flower stylists, etc. He also produces works other than bags.
<Prevention of new coronavirus infection>
* Please refrain from visiting the store if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
* Please disinfect your hands with the installed alcohol disinfectant.
* Please wear a mask during the viewing.
* The number of visitors is limited. Admission restrictions and time restrictions may be set.
* We thoroughly disinfect the store and ventilate the store with air conditioning equipment.
* About staff: We thoroughly wear masks, measure daily temperature, and disinfect hands. (In addition, depending on the situation, the staff may inform you about things other than those listed.)