[End] Full-fledged Ehomaki rolled and enjoyed. February 2, 2020 (Sun)
For the Setsubun of February 3rd, we will hold an Egata winding workshop! Continue from last year, as a lecturer this year we invite a long-established sushi shop in Hakodate, Mr. Kusadate Benten.
placeHakoBA Hakodate - THE SHARE HOTELS - 4 F shared kitchen (Suehiro cho, Hakodate City, 23 - 9)
LecturerMr. Benten Hisashi 2nd generation Matsutani
Application is advance booking system HerePlease apply more. (It shifts to the external site Peatix)
Please bring containers such as Tapper so that you can take out the rolled sushi you made.
In addition, we will handle foods, so please come in clean clothes.
(Clothes that can be rolled up firmly to short sleeves or elbows)
Moreover, it may be dirty with soy sauce etc., so if you are concerned, we recommend bringing an apron.
· If you are a nail art, nail clipper, please do not participate for hygiene control.
(We also hold down for long claws)
· Please refrain from participating in the hand (from the wrist down) with a wound or with a bandage.
· Please refrain from excessive perfume on the day.
· Accessories such as rings and watches are removed during workshop.
· Please gather after you finish the wash.
・ Because it handles raw food, please refrain from participation of children below elementary school age.
・ We will confirm your participation in advance by phone.
If you are unable to contact us, we may cancel your request.